Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.31 -Missing soft. components while defining dependencies in SLD

former_member189462
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While trying to create a new software components in SLD and while trying to set software dependencies ("Define Prerequisite Software Components for ..."), just one software component is being displayed for selection. The same happens for an already created software component. Whatever the software component you select from the list, only that softw. component is available for selection. This software component is no an standard one.

It worth to mention that we have just upgraded our PI system from 7.1 to 7.31.

Could you please suggest what to check?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189462
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We were able to solve the issue by applying SAP note

2075174 -
Inconsistency in Software and Product Catalogs

Thanks to all for the help.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm working with Diego, and I want to add, when filter (SWC) "by Component" displays all the SWC:

On the other hand, when filter (SWC) "by Component Version" displays only SWC that mentions Diego:

Regards,

Martin

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Diego,

Can you please check with your basis team, whether the software components have been moved to your PI 7.31 system during upgrade successfully?

Regards,

Nitin

former_member189462
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Do you mean there is an specific action that shoud be performed after the upgrade process, in order to get software components list updated?

Could you please point me to that specific task?

Regards

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I believe you can only define the software component version as the prerequisite and not the software components by itself.

So you can select the software component & then select the respective version and assign it to your software component.

~Srini