Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error while configuring RuleBasedWorkflow via USMD_SSW_RULE

kamathp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing a strange issue while configuring MDG on 2 clients. I am following the steps as in sap config guide below.

http://help.sap.com/erp_mdg_addon61/helpdata/en/5b/362c74ba324597ace35c6422370afe/content.htm?frames...

I have 2 clients on my DEV instance.

DEV

Client 100

Client 200

I configured MDG-M Successfully on Client 100. All works fine!

We wanted to have another team in our group work independently on another client so I started configuring the same on Client 200.

All the configurations went smooth until the step Set Up the Rule-Based Workflow.

I go via USMD_SSW_RULE, select MAT01 and press Continue...I get the below error! I am not able to proceed any further.

'Strange' because I didn't get the issue on Client 100 but getting error on another

Appreciate any thoughts/instructions to get thru this hurdle...

Thanks

PK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

From error message it is not very clear. Is it possible for you to post your decision tables here ?

Best Regards,

Dheeraj

kamathp
Participant
0 Kudos

Dheeraj,

I am not able to proceed to create the Decision table ...it stops me with that error on the first screen while trying to do the rules via tcode USMD_SSW_RULE for MAT01.

I get the error "Multiple use of identical objects ............................in context not allowed"

As mentioned above this didn't happen for Client 100. It is occurring while I am configuring Client 200.

Is there any conflict of configuring MDG on 2 clients on same SAP instance?

For your reference, below attached is the screenshot of decision table from Client 100 where it is all set correctly(Pls click below image for better view).

Since I cannot proceed USMD_SSW_RULE on Client 200, I went into tcode BRF+ and below is the contents there. I see nothing in these nodes when I expand them.

I suspect somewhere some conflict between 2 clients?? Let me know if you find any clue.....it would be great help!

Thanks

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

There are many things in MDG configuration which are cross client. For example Data Model itself is cross client. As you are looking to achieve a scenario where both the clients can be used independently, I think that would be not possible. At least, I have not seen any such implementation in my little experience.

Best Regards,

Dheeraj

kamathp
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Dheeraj. I guess that could be it...otherwise this conflict would not have popped up in a new configuration.