cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report SAPLBTCH reading TBTCO table and taking long time to provide result.

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Report SAPLBTCH reading TBTCO table and taking long time to provide result.

One of my portal desinged to list background jobs in GRC systems, once user cliks the link, it reads TBTCO table by report SAPLBTCH in SAP GRC system and it taking long time to provide list.

I do agree that TBTCO has huge data so it might take some time, but it taking around 20 mins to load.

Program - SAPLBTCH (main program - SAPMHTTP)

Table - TBTCO (Sequential read)

I did check TBTCO index looks fine and no performance issue in the system.

I think, there could be some notes to resolve this issue, since it is standard SAP program and table involved in it.

Kindly help me to find out cause and solution,

thanks

Prabhakaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakaran

Performance issues with these tables is not really a GRC issue and would be better answered by Basis

However, has the necessary housekeeping jobs been scheduled in your system to keep table TBTCO under control?

Required Background Jobs - Background Processing - SAP Library

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Hello colleen,

Thanks for the reply.

It is not GRC issue, and it is about performance issue on Single table TBTCO and would need help to improve performance.

We have done Preliminary checks,

Overall system performance looks good, and Index for table TBTCO also looks fine. We need to reduce loading time to get list of background jobs from TBTCO table read by Program SAPLBTCH.

we are running SAP on top of SQL database,Hence stats and updates of tables are auto managed by SQL itself.

Kinldy share your suggestions.

Regards

Prabhakaran

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

this question should be in the Netweaver Admin space. It might be worth searching over there to see if you can find information

My comment before was questioning if your table is too big as there is old data to be cleaned up.

Regards

Colleen