cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interval between setup and produce activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts:

We are using CTM (time continuous) to create PPDS planned orders. I am observing significant interval duration between the setup and produce activity for certain planned orders.

Also when I clicked on the order details I found the interval details as per the screenshot

Any pointers as to what is causing this issue ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagdish,

Maximum Interval is generally defined in your PPM in the activity relationship section. /SAPAPO/SCC03

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

DB49:

Sorry forgot to mention that we are using Production Data Structures(PDS).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagdish,

Should be similar in the PDS.  What did you see when you looked at your PDS under Activity relationships?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DB49:

Please do find the screenshot for PDS activity relationships. I couldn't find anything that highlights the intervals. ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your screen shot look at the Max Time field. This should be maintained in the recipe in ECC within the relationship and integrates with APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joe:

We are using standard routings

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abishek:

As per the original post I had stated that we are using time continuous CTM PPDS planned orders.

As such this max interval duration is created. In the end we used BAdI to influence this field

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

Do you have a Maximum Interval Between Activities maintained in the CTM profile under Settings -> Master Data Settings? This value however should be considered only for SNP but if it does for PPDS then you might have a problem.

Regards

AK