cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCTC_LIST_TABLES list of tables needed for BGRFC & WEBSERVICE

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am about to perform a system copy of our MDG system and we use webservices via  SOAMANAGER for all the scenarios with our ECC system.

I want to try and save off this config and restore after the copy to make the post copy process more streamlined.

I tried running SCTC_LIST_TABLES in our system for the WEBSERVICE & BGRFC components but it gave me an error saying the product is not enabled and to check note 1527538 which OSS says is not released. Can someone please send me the list of tables for these two components?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor

Hello,

If the system copy does not migrate these webservices, manually doing so could cause issues.

This would be a non-supported procedure...

Regards,

Isaías

0 Kudos

I am not using SAP LVM as we don't have this configured. In the past we were re-creating all the config\connections in SOAMANAGER. I wan to try to export this config via R3trans and wanted to see if anyone can provide me the list of the tables for those components that are generated using program SCTC_LIST_TABLES.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baracho

1.  Could you share your basis release and SP level?

2. Check this SAP Note 1458457 - System Copy: Missing information on table names

Regards

SS

0 Kudos

We are on SAP_BASIS 740 SP07. OSS note 1458457 is not relevant. Also any system I run the program in it says the product is not enabled. So basically I just need someone to run that program for me for the given components and share the list with me.

Thanks.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check this SAP Note 1922762 in that topic "general changes". Still the same issues, Kindly raise the SAP support ticket further support.

Thanks

0 Kudos

That note is part of Basis 740 SP06 so it's not applicable for us.

When you run program SCTC_LIST_TABLES with any component does it give you a list of tables? If so can you please send me the tables it shows for components BGRFC and WEBSERVICE? that is all I am requesting.