cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unassign Current Assignment - Handling Unit.

dunky
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've activated WM with handling units in PP-PI. The PO creates the transfer orders for the components requirements  via WM material staging. The transfer orders select the corresponding HU where the components needed are in. But, due our customizing the transfer order selects the whole HU despite the PO only needs less quantity. That is right because the user moves all the HU.

Once the HU is at the corresponding storage we do the GI via COWBHUWA, of course, doing a partial GI.

After that we want to stage back the HU with the remaining units to the initial storage but the system doesn't allow it because the HU is assigned to an object. In this case is a Dynamic Bin Location (PO number).

¿how can I stage back the HU to the original storage?

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please confirm whether you are using nested HU's or sub HU's customized in your system which would help in this case.

Also, please ensure note 1394802 is available in your system when you use nested HU's.

Thanks,
Balaji

dunky
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

No i don't. I only have one level at the HU. The upper level is a HU that contains only one batch of one material.

I need to delete de HU assignment but I can't. At least at HUMO.

Thanks a lot.

dunky
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Solved.

TR COPAWA

Answers (0)