Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS Transport - XI Objects

rubanprasanth_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have three different environment in our client Landscape , say for Eg: O (Developement ), T ( testing ) and P (Production ).

I have connected XI - O ( Developement ) environment with NWDS and developed some objects say IFlows , i have activated and deployed as well.

I have two following Questions :

1. How do i move my objects from O ( Developement ) to next environments (T ( testing ) and P (Production ) ).

2.The objects that i have created ( in NWDS ) will be stored in my local system. How will i make it available for my Collegues ?  i.e. For example if my Collegues have to work on this objects .

Your inputs as well  as related links regarding this topics will be very much helpful.

Thanks in advance . Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Ruban.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

1) Check below blog.

2) The changes you done in NWDS are saved in the database and can be accessed by others after you activated the changes.

Regards,

Praveen.

rubanprasanth_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks much for your response.

I can only see the IFLOW objects in my local PC and not in the database layer.

Can you please elaborate on this.

Regards,
Ruban.S

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruban,

If you create in local track you cant transport it.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>I can only see the IFLOW objects in my local PC and not in the database layer.

Did you activate and deployed the i-flow? make sure that deployment is successful and cache got updated.

If so other's should be able to see the iflow objects when they connect to that system form "process integration designer' perspective.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruban,

You need to connect to your PO system 1st and then do the iFlow development. Once the iFlow development is completed, you need to deploy it, such that the iFlows will be visible in your swing tool.

You can refer to the below blog, to configure PO system in NWDS -

Regards,

Nitin

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruban,

1. How do i move my objects from O ( Developement ) to next environments (T ( testing ) and P (Production))

>>>>>Just go through the thread mentioned below, it will answer your query I guess.

2.The objects that i have created ( in NWDS ) will be stored in my local system. How will i make it available for my Collegues ?  i.e. For example if my Collegues have to work on this objects .

>>>> Once you activate the objects in ESR(NWDS), it will be visible to your other colleagues. For ID Objects, you need to deploy the IFLOW, if you have deployed it successfully --> It will be visible in Swing Tool & other colleagues can see the IFLOW in there local systems.

You can right click on the IFLOW and check the deployment status. Deployment view --> check if deployed or failed.

Thanks,

Nidhi