Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track error in IS jobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi team,

today again i checked one of my jobs failed due to error

[E] 2016-01-19 23:05:24.461 Executing SQL: INSERT INTO ISREP.MMT_Lock(lock_id,object_id,table_id,object_lock,expires,machine,process) ..........

[E] 2016-01-19 23:05:24.467 ORA-00001: unique constraint (ISREP.MMT_U_LOCK) violated

[E] 2016-01-19 23:05:24.477 java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (ISREP.MMT_U_LOCK) violated

Usually this happens, if there is a wrong source record coming from the source system but how can I check like hoe can I track?? I am not getting any idea..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

adrian_storen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Silpi,

I have seen similar LOCK errors with Metadata Integrators after 2 upgrades (I am not clear from above where you found this error).  I raised an SAP incident but after the last upgrade and thought it was fixed but after upgrading to IS 4.2 SP5, it happened again.

With integrators, unfortunately, the 'workaround' is currently to delete the integrator and recreate.  This does lose history (and can take a while).

regards

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Yes I can check these files as these are already created but on clicking connections I can see tables like HR_DATA, HR_ERROR_DATA etc etc..So my question is how can I access those failed data and check what is wrong?

krishnamohan_corp9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Silpi,

Wrong source record means that record should be moved to failed data repository.

This issue will arise when ur failed data is pointing to ur old IS DB connection there should be separate failed IS DB connection.

So, follow the below steps.

1. create a failed DB connection in IS and move those failed records to that DB.

2. write a rule for wrong source records & bind it to the table

3. setup a scorecard & calculate the socre

4. Go to task tab, edit ur task and save all the failed data to new failed database.

Hope I'm correct. Please try it and let me know if It helps

Regards

Krishna Mohan