cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting message into 2 Idocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

I have a SOAP -> IDOC scenario. I need to split every single message into 2 IDOC(Order05) without any condition. The only difference between the 2 idocs are some values in some segments - Values which are constant I have to put in the mapping.

I've looked threw the web and haven't found the exact answer.

Can it be done with mapping only?

Cheers,

Motty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done.

Thank you for all the help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gal,

The only difference between the 2 idocs are some values in some segments - Values which are constant I have to put in the mapping.

then you dont you just try duplicating the segment and map your constant value in that.

just open your mapping right click on the target segment and add duplicate node.

Br,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj.

I'm not sure i understood. The same node should have different values in each one of the idocs. I dont see how duplicating the segment would help unless i'm missing something.

Motty.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gal,

As Manoj suggested you can repeat and map the same.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gal,

If the node's occurence is more then one then u can duplicate it then you can maintain different values in the duplicated node.

If the node's occurence is not more then 1 and you want to generate 2 idocs then in mapping in signature tab change the occurence of idoc and then you can map it.

Br,

Manoj