Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADD Row in Cost Center Planning on Periods - IBP

former_member196210
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using IBP and doing Cost center planning on periods, in Excel sheet only four line items are coming in color and selection parameters are available. if i want add more rows in excel system is not allowing if i copy and paste the above rows it is not saving. After entering the data in four line items and click on recalculate system populating other 4 line items . it is very difficult to enter 4 line items each time.

Please suggest how to add more line items in planning excel with selection parameters (F4).

Thanks,

Chandrasekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

I assume you are talking about the GL account being shown in row.

You need to create a new hiearchy for the GL accounts and in the selection you have option of selection the GL account group. Use the new one which you have defined.

You should see the new additional GL accounts.

Hope this solves your issue.

Regards

Rishab

former_member196210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishab,

Thank you for your valuable inputs.

I will try this and get back to you.

Thanks,

Chandrasekhar

former_member196210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishab,

I have tried the same thing.I have created GL grouping and selected same thing in selection variant.

In out put i am not getting any groups (First time doing the planning, i hope one we did planning the plan amount will display as per grouping) Only cost center and GL fields are coming. Here i have the problem only 5 rows are in gray colour and selection option is available for 5 lines only if i want to add more line items i have to click on recalculate button again system will give 5 line items.

It is very difficult to do planning 5 line items once, i want all sheet should be ready to input with input help. I think i am missing some logic.

Please suggest how can i achieve this.

Thanks,

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Chandra,

this can also be a case due to how the planning query is setup.

Check my blog and change your query and try

http://scn.sap.com/community/simple-finance/blog/2015/09/11/sap-s4-finance-blog-series-3-sap-integra...

Also try to do test run for the planning query in ECC side itself.

Regards

Rishab

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can you elaborate what exactly you want?

former_member196210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksey,

Thank you.

What exactly i want is, I want to do cost center planning on periods in IBP, i have opened IBP and selected query and entered input parameters . after clicking on OK it is taking me to Excel sheet where i can do planning.

As standard functionality we can select cost center and GL accounts from selection box, but that selection is coming for only 5 rows after that selection box is not coming and i am not able to plan for 6 th row. Once i recalculate again 5 line rows are coming for planning. Like this very difficult to do planning.

Exactly what i want is once i open planning minimum 1000 rows should be availabe for planning with selection help.

Please suggest where i can change the settings.

Thanks,

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra, can you share a screenshot of your planning layout.