cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PARTNER FUNCTION VE NOT ALLOWED

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am saving customer master with partner function VE, it gets converted to PE and then it checks for contact person instead of employee code.

Lalit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

Did you check for 'Partner Function Conversion' in VOPAN.

OR you can select 'PE'(Personnel Number) as the Partner Type for your Partner Function PE.

Standard will replace VE with SE, and SE has been assigned partner type PE(Personnel Number)

Regards,

Mayank Vora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

Thanks for the reply, but I have checked that and have noticed that the config is different in my environment:

VE is getting converted to PE

And SE = Sendor while its Sales Employee as per your config:

We are on EHP 7.4.

So shall I now change the conversion for VE to VE itself? But that's standard config so I am not sure to do that.

Thanks,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

If you are on a sandbox, you can create a temp. partner function with partner type PE and check the outcome.

Regards,

Mayank Vora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

We are on live PRD server and Partner function VE is mandatory for functioning of Standard BAPI.

That's the reason I am not disturbing the standard data. I just need to confirm the settings if anyone is on EHP 7.

Lalit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I could see VE to SE only in IDES EHP7.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply sir!

But I have checked with one of friend of mine on the same EHP, and its VE -> PE in their system also. Shall I search for a note on the same? Or should I change it.

Lalit