SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company code error while billing

0 Kudos

While Invoicing through EASIBI Tcode by providing the Contract number in the Selection criteria of the Tcode along with Dates and ticking the Invoice Button, I am getting an Error message 'COMPANY CODE NOT DEFINED' in the log and a message Individual Bill Terminated.

Could you please let me know what exactly will be the reason as i have debugged the standard and didnt find any COmpany Code validations in the same.

Thanks for your response in ADV.

Madhuri

Message was edited by: William Eastman

7 REPLIES 7

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the company code maintained on the master data, such as the contract account (transaction CAA3), payments/taxes tab?

0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for Quick response.

Yes Entry is maintained for the Particular Contract Account in CAA3 but still no luck

0 Kudos

Try using transaction EA00 - billing simulation - it may give you some better insight into the error messages

former_member230926
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri,

Seems like company code maintained at Contract account is not defined in FICA configuration or missing.

Check EK01 & EK02 settings or other FICA configuration where company code is defined.

Regards

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your response.

There seems to be No issue with company code. Because the Same Company code is configured for other Contracts and all other Contracts are getting invoiced successfully from EASIBI except for some particular contracts.

I have debugged but there is no check for Company code Not defined message

0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri,

Please check all the GL account assignments which are triggered during the posting process and check the completeness of the GL accounts.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You have neglected to provide the most important details - what is the message number and message class?