Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBase component is not a production system in system landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am using Solman 7.1 SP 14.

I have successfully configured ZMMJ and can use this up until production.

I want to use the same project (which is working and has an open maintenance cycle and task list) for ZMHF. But on change creation i get the following:

I am sure it is not an authorization issue as I have SAP_ALL both in Solman and the managed system (which is also Solman as I am testing on DEV for now).

The error appears even before project and Ibase selection. The error does not dissappear after I select the correct project and Ibase.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Philip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Philip,

If you have not already seen this check it out.

17. Error "No maintenance cycle is opened for the current system"

in following link.

Change Request Management scenario: Usual quest... | SCN

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I had found this blog before and have checked it. But it did not fix the problem.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually found out the problem.

My customer wanted me to define the transaction types as ZNOR and ZURG instead of ZMMJ and ZMHF. This was causing problems in some of the actions as the conditions are defined as E0001+MHFHEAD.

I had fixed this for most of the conditions, but I had forgotten some check action conditions. Because of this the checks were not performed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To make it even more strange, I just tested using the standard transaction type SMHF. This worked fine.

Any idea why it would recognise the ibase as prodution for SMHF and not for ZMHF?

Any suggestions welcome!

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It might be the copy control rule. Maybe , when creating ZMHF you are copying from a ZMCR with an Ibase, but the Ibase is not copied to the next document. With the SMHF, the Ibase is copied...

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Philip,

Can you please check following SAP note :-

1974305 - Automatic Scope assignment for IBase in RfC not working for Admin and General Changes - So...

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naroji,

Change requests are not activated in our system. I start document creation without a preceding change request. So I do not think the note applies here.

But thanks for the reply!