SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FKKINVDOC_DISP - how to reverse simulated docuemnts

barzake
Participant
0 Kudos

Good time team,

In tr. FKKINVDOC_DISP reverse button not valid.

Maybe something missed?

Can't reverse simulated docuemnts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

danilo_dommrich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Evhen,

As far as I remember simulated billing documents are not reversed but deleted using TA FKKINVBILL_SIM_DEL. The reversal feature is for real billing documents, which in turn cannot be deleted.

Cheers,

Danilo

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

danilo_dommrich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Evhen,

As far as I remember simulated billing documents are not reversed but deleted using TA FKKINVBILL_SIM_DEL. The reversal feature is for real billing documents, which in turn cannot be deleted.

Cheers,

Danilo

0 Kudos

Sorry, I just saw that you're referring to the invoicing documents - here you'll have to use TA FKKINVDOC_SIM_DEL instead. I'm sorry for the confusion.

0 Kudos

Hi Danilo.

Doesn't help.

List is empty.

0 Kudos

Can you have look into table DFKKINVDOC_H (TA SE16) - is the affected document marked as a simulated one (DFKKINVDOC_H-SIMULATED = X)?

0 Kudos

Yes, marked.

0 Kudos

Do you have open clarification cases on those documents within table DFKKINV_CFC? If so you will have to clarify those documents first (TA FKKINV_CFC) before you can deleted them using TA FKKINVDOC_SIM_DEL.

0 Kudos

TA FKKINV_CFC is empty:

0 Kudos

OK, could you set a BREAK-POINT into program RFKKINV_DELETE_SIM_INVDOCS (Line 102 OPEN CURSOR WITH HOLD...) and then execute TA FKKINVDOC_SIM_DEL.

Once you stop at the BREAK-POINT it would be interesting what content the parameter P_MDCAT and the variable VD_INVDOC have. All other select-options should be intitial.

0 Kudos

In the program wasn't selected on period date:

IF p_period IS INITIAL.

vd_invdoc = p_deldat.

ELSE.

vd_invdoc = sy-datum - p_period.

ENDIF.

And system was not seeing simulated of the last period.

Also I was used incorrect Selection Options:

Only was needed to use periods in days.