cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Overview Screen in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

The availability overview screen appears automatically when the order is created. But i do not see the "complete delivery" button there.

Could you please guide me what could be the reason.

The CMR is set for partial deiiveries.

OVZJ is set as E with the check box Fixed Qty/ Date unchecked.

OVZ9 is selected for RLT. If i deselect this availability screen does not pop up.

If i need to furnish more details please let me know.

Thanks In advance.

SAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup,

I got it.

Checked the Fixed Qty/Date Check box in OVZJ.

Unchecked the "check W/o RLT" check box in OVZ9

Maintained the RLT in MRP3 in MMR.

But are there scenarios where w/o the checking on the chck box in OVZJ, we could still get the "complete delivery" button?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Light,

Complete delivery button will not be displayed if complete delivery is not possible.

In general, if you confirm using replenishment lead time, the complete delivery button will almost always appear in the Delivery Proposal screen, since a complete delivery should always be possible.

The Delivery proposal screen in general only appears if there are shortages.  In a production environment, typically, the requested date is often earlier than replenishment lead time, so even when you are using RLT, the delivery proposal screen will typically appear during order entry.  Also in general, if your setting in OVZJ is set with "E", you can manually request the delivery proposal screen at any time.

Most people consider it a 'feature' to not see the delivery proposal screen, when it is not necessary.  One less click required to process the order......

It is not clear to me what your business requirements are that make you feel the delivery proposal button should always appear all the time.  My suggestion is not to try to force SAP to do something it doesn't want to do, unless there is a compelling reason.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy.

Its not any requirement but that i have always seen it like that and realised that its not happening for me (IDES). So, i tweaked the system. Although, there is one difference. In what i see, the Fixed quantity check box is not ticked, but in my tweaking the chk box is tweaked.

Because of the above reason i had asked the scenarios where all the three proposals show and the said chk box is not ticked.

Please guide if you have something like that in your mind/ knowledge.

Thanks for your revert, anyway.

SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Light,

Don't know what you mean by 'tweaked'.

Actually I don't even know what the problem is.

Actually, I don't even think there is a problem, it seems that your intention is to use SCN as a tutor. Tutoring is not a role that interests me.

Standard behavior for the FDQ check box being set in the sales order requires that:

You make the proper FDQ setting in OVZJ

Any sales document created subsequently has the same sales org / dist channel / division as the OVJZ setting.

If this is not happening, then I assume that there is an enhancement preventing the standard behavior.

I think now I will discontinue my responses on this thread, since there is evidently no business problem that needs to be solved.

Best Regards & Good Luck,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reverts There is no enhancement.

By the way, this is tutoring:-

How to define and assign sales area to customer | SCN

Closing the thread.

SAP Light.

Answers (0)