cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label Printing SP01 error

0 Kudos

Hi there,

Please advise on the following:

Parts are backflushed.  SP01 is then run to print labels, however it does not seem to work.  The issue is only with one part.  All the other label printing for parts work fine. What could be the problem? and how do we solve it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you hide the error itself? Is it not important to solved your problem?

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Please bear with me as i am still very new to SAP :-(.  This particular part has apparently always been an issue.

This is what has been done: Parts are backflushed using MF42N, the next step is to print the label.  For some reason the labels dont print for some of the parts.  LT01 is then executed which sends the parts to 901.  The labels are then printed from LT31.  How do we fix this?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are currently just putting buzz words into your discussion

As you added now LT31 for label printing I moved this discussion to Logistics Execution space as these are WM transactions.

But in your subject you had said "error in SP01" and you did not at all tell which error you see in SP01 - this should at least be possible even for a beginner with SAP.

And if your observation about a specific material is correct then the first thing to do would be to compare a material master of an item which works with the material master of an item that does not work.

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Sincere apologies for not being clear enough. (my first month working on SAP, insufficient info re this was given to me to look at) Thank you for pointing me in the right direction re comparing the material master of an item that does work. This has now been resolved. 

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you mentioned this has been resolved could you please close the thread . you can follow the below thread for detail

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why