cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message IDMX220 can not allowed to continue invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am experience error IDMX220 when I tried to post in VF02 and I do not what is causing it, I have configured on system CFDI since last year, working properly.

Any comment could be helpful.

thank you in advance. Regards,

AR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't you think that you would have a higher chance to attract a high quality of responses if you could improve the question by explaining what sort of investigation and troubleshooting you have performed so far?

Some screenshots of the error, steps how you reproduce it etc. would also be a good idea in addition to briefly explaining the setup and the business process.

When you receive a problem ticket from an end user, you would expect that he provides you with specific details - documents, screenshots etc. ... and at least you have access to perform some troubleshooting there!

If the ticket content was: 'I have some problem with some document in the system', you would not be able to assist without requesting additional information. Why would that be different when you ask for help in an internet forum?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veselina,

As I said in the message I have the Error IDMX 220. It have not information or description, only the title ( Electronic invoice: no entries found for company code XXXX) This issue is related with CFDI Localization Mexico.Unfortunately, is not mor information can I give you, because is the same that the system provides in the mencioned tcode VF02 when I tried to posting my invoice.

Regards,

AR

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I do not have the localization installed, so the message class is not present in my  system.

Did you test whether the error occurs with billing cancellation as well or only with new billing documents?

I assume that you have already eliminated the possibility of a sap note/customizing TR/custom development causing problems...

If an idoc is generated (I do not know at which step the error occurs exactly) - did you try to compare it to an older document?

Debugging would be a last resort, but still a valid option if everything else fails.