cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to find the business partner(customer) in GTS after sucessfull transfer from ECC

0 Kudos

Hi Folks ,

I am unable to find the business partner(customer) in GTS  tables /Sapsll/pntbp  or in BUT000 tables after successful transfer from ECC .Even I tried check the same in BP transaction by giving the ECC customer code in External number.

I have checked the Log in GTS and that also looks fine as the number range is created and number range assignment is also fine.

Can anyone please help me to resolve this issue?

Regards

Lijo Silvoster

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lijo,

Have you transferred any master data(Like Material Master or Vendors) from ECC to GTS? or is this your first master data transfer? Try once. It ensures whether the basic communication is established or not. If you find all master data is transferring except customer master then contact your BASIS team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lijo,

You check with transaction code BP using external partner and feeder system partner number. If you find it there then you should be able to see in table /Sapsll/pntbp using external partner number and in table BUT000 using internal partner number i.e. GTS partner number.

0 Kudos

HI Manohar ,

I have already checked these things in BP transaction as I  have mentioned the same in the discussion thread .

Any other things I have to be checked ?

Regards

Lijo Silvoster

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lijo,

Are you getting any problem with this partner? Try to re-transfer from FS and check it again. If you face any problems, let me know.

0 Kudos

Hi Manohar ,

I tried for other partners(customers) and even I tried re -transfer in the initial stages ended up with the same issue.I believe some settings has been changed  or it can be due to table inconsistencies.Not able to figure it out the actual issue.

Regards

Lijo Silvoster