merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

So basically we upgraded our fiori system components as listed below:

OLDNEW
UIX01TRVSP5SP6
SRA009SP3SP8

But after the implementation, we've started to get an error pop-up with"Resource not found for the segment 'UserProfile'."

The pop-up appears when the user would like to approve a travel request from the list.

As I searched on SCN, this problem mostly caused because of the missing mandatory notes which has to be implemented after the upgrade process. But none of the suggested notes worked on our system.

We are really stuck at that point and do not know how to continue or what is needed exactly.

Any help would be soo appreciated.

Regards,

MG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

itamar_melo
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE, select your service, click the button below "SAP Gateway Client" In this transaction you can test the service, it may be that he is not updated with the latest version.

Thanks

Itamar

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Itamar,

Thanks for your attention. I received 200 for the status_code and OK for status_reason with "/sap/opu/odata/sap/SRA009_SRV/?$format=xml" query. It seems OK. But I totally agree with you that there is something doesn't match with the new version so I am getting this error.

Regards,

Merve

former_member198774
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have getting same issue while open Approve travel request in launchpad.

Please check attached back end error  and provide a solution.

Thanks,

Vijay.

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

To fix the issue that I came across, we implemented couple of OSS Notes. I dont know which Notes we had implemented because it was our Basis team's duty. So, I just can suggest you to searchfor the right OSS Notes.

Regards,

Merve

former_member198774
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sure Marve, Thanks for your reply.

I will search and implement the SAP Notes.

Thanks,

Vijay.

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Merve,

If you're surely installed mandatory notes. Try once after clearing front end And back end cache, browser cookies, cache.

/iwfnd/cache_cleanup

/iwbep/cache_cleanup

--

Thanks

Abdul

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello AbdulBasha,

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure whether our basis team already installed the mandatory notes. I believe they just only updated the components and didn't implemented any notes other than the below ones.

Could you please share with me the list or a link which include the mandatory SAP notes for updating UIX01TRV component from SP5 to SP6 and SRA009 component from SP3 to SP8.

The notes which we implemented but didnt work for the issue.

2223622 - MTR: Additional note after initial shipment of version 1.6 of My Travel Request

2223626 - ATR: Additional note after initial shipment of version 1.6 of Approve Travel Request

Regards,

Merve

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

We've implemented it, but it didn't work

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

You can see the /IWFND/ERROR_LOG screen as shown below. The notes you have mentioned does not include specifically our problem.

Regards,

Merve

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Apply the below note

"2258685 - [Fiori] ATR: Error while implementing SRA009 SP8"

It has the required bug fixfor estimatedCost structure.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

The note in the "Can not be implemented" status.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please provide the screenshot of your components version, if possible.

Also check if function module "SRA009_GET_ESTIMATEDCOST" exists.

Make sure you are implementing the note in backend system not in front end.

regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't have such a function module in the system. In which transaction I can see the component versions? Also what do you exactly mean by saying "Make sure you are implementing the note in backend system not in front end." Our notes are implemented by our basis team.

Regards,

Merve

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Checking the components

Checking SAP Components before Installing - Duet Enterprise - SCN Wiki

backend means your ECC system where the backend component (SRA009) is installed.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh