cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetch OBD2 information (Tables T077D/ K) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Is there any way I can extract the field group setting information for the customer account groups from OBD2 customizing transaction in excel format ?

I understand there are tables - T077D but the information is not readable to align this with the account setting views for I also need to align the information from T077D fields for which the status +, ., - are marked to the fields on the account group settings.

Already searched the forums and found this info: -

(The above link didn't help because I am not sure how to identify the order of fields)

Function module : FI_APAR_GET_ALL_FIELDSTATUS (this FM didn't help for the results were not completely matching and not exhaustive).

Couldn't find anything substantial for the issue via SE30 and ST05 as well.

Any other leads would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards

Shreya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If in OBD2 you hit F1 on any field and then click "Technical information" button then it shows the maintenance view name V_T077D. In SE11 you can see what is included in this view (3 tables).

I'm not sure what exactly is "not readable", but perhaps you could re-create the same view in a query (SQVI would do if it's a one-time thing) and pick whichever fields you need. Then the query result (ALV grid) can be exported into Excel.