cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Agentry Android client supporting native NFC (RFID) scanning capabilities.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I use an artice

to extend Custom Agentry Android client to support native NFC (RFID).

Could anyone give a ref where it is described with little more detials

how to perform steps in the section "Agentry application changes."?

I don't see in the "SAPWM" Application  how to perfrom:

"Configuring the button Control",

"Configuring the Text field" and

"modification of the Add Transaction screen for NotificationAdd".

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The Agentry steps listed assume you understand the basics of added fields in Agentry.  You might want to look into the Agentry tutorial

Since you reference Notification Add you will need to do the following (high level)

1. Add a property to the NotificationAdd transaction to hold the value
  2. Add a text field to the NotificationAdd screen and a button to the NotificationAdd screen
  3. Position and size the fields where you want them to display
  4. For the button field (Z_RFIDButton)
    1. Make sure the Edit Type is Button
    2. Set the External field General Settings Class Name and External Value as indicated in the screen shot
  5. For the text field (Z_RFID) map it to the transaction property and set the Update Rule as indicated in the screenshot
  6. Add a property to the NotificationPost transaction to match the one in NotificationAdd and set the initial value from the Object Property
  7. Publish and Test

I would recommend that you also look at the SAP classes MOB300 (a base Agentry class) and MOB310 (SAP WM Class) - Training section SMP: Agentry is here to stay

Or look at the tutorial for creating your own Agentry application: Agentry - Build your own Apps as additional resources to help you with your Agentry learning.

Have fun!

--Bill

Answers (0)