SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard O data service for Move In- Move Out in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am looking for standard Odata service of Move-In , Move-Out and Business Partner Creation in SAP CRM.

I have check the standard project which are provided by SAP, But i am not able to find any standard Odata service.

Please help me!!!!

Thanks

Arjun gupta

9 REPLIES 9

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the SAP Multi Channel Foundation for Utilities?  See help.sap.com/umc

0 Kudos

Hi Tammy

Thanks for your quick response.

I have checked, But didn't found any Odata service project for BP creation,Move In and Move Out.

0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

If you look in the documentation of the MCF you'll find the required service for BP creation (Account - SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities and Public Sector - SAP Library) and move out (MoveOut - SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities and Public Sector - SAP Library)

As far as I know there is currently no standard OData service for Move-In in SAP CRM. Therefore, custom development is needed for this service. We have implemented Move-In service in SAP CRM in a few projects. If you do the same I'd suggest that you implement the move in service based on the process framework used in the CRM UI. This way you are able to use the same logic and checks in the service and the CRM UI. However, there are some caveats to this approach. Its one the blogs I need to write....

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian, I would like to put some clarity. BP creation is not allowed via MCF OData services (there is no POST method implemented for OData entity Account). It can only be allowed in one case -> in deregulated market, prospect is interested in products of a Utilitiy company, signs up and creates a user on the portal of a utility company. So, BP creation is only allowed in MCF in that scenario in OData service CRM_UTILITIES_UMC_URM.

Now, regarding move-in/out in CRM, in other words contract management, we do support all scenarios (move-in/out) which are based on process framework.

Create contract: POST on entity ContractItem (ContractItem - SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities and Public Sector - SAP Library)

End contract: MoveOut - SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities and Public Sector - SAP Library

Change product on contract: ChangeProduct - SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities and Public Sector - SAP Library

On ERP side we have OData entities that support move-in/out based on EC70 transactions.

Best Regards, Yevgen

0 Kudos

Hi Yevgen,

thanks for the details!

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Yevgen

which entity will be used for creating a new contract account?

Thanks

Arjun gupta

0 Kudos

ContractAccount on ERP or BusinessAgreement on CRM.

0 Kudos

Hi Yevgen

I have decided to go with CRM_UTILITIES_UMC_URM . But when i am checking this in my CRM system, This Project is not available in the CRM.

0 Kudos

I mentioned in my blogs, this service is redefining a service NW GW that was created not using SEGW transaction, you would need to extend it manually. Check the blogs.

Thanks Yevgen