Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS on HANA database

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

We have designed the GTS system on HANA database. The SPL and BP data is created. But while executing the screening, we are getting below error AMDP_EXECUTION_FAILED

I am not able to find the OSS note to resolve this issue. COuld you please help to resolve it?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please check the reply to Stempien.

Best regards,

Hualin

0 Kudos

Hi Hualin,

Do we need to set up batch job for the above 2 programs ?

Is this requires to execute every time we get new data from data provider?

Thanks

RK

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

No, you don't need to do that every time when you get new data in the future.

The two reports are needed when doing HANA search set up. They are, how say, initial actions. I don't know if they are right words.

Best regards,

Hualin

brianstempien
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Did you get anything back from SAP on this? I am getting the exact same error on /SAPSLL/V_TERMMAP not existing. I assume there must be a setup program that I missed.

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stempien,

I think the problem is due to that you don't execute specific reports to prepare SPL HANA search context in advance. You can find these information in chapter 2.5 Overall Implementation Information in SAP Global Trade Services 11.0 Master Guide:

Step 11: Execute the program/SAPSLL/SPL_HANA_SPLMD_CONVERT via transaction code SE38 in the SAP GTS system.You use this program to concatenate names and streets addresses of sanctioned party lists into the complete names and the complete streets addresses separately for the SAP HANA Fuzzy Search in Sanctioned-Party List Screening.

Step 12: Execute the program/SAPSLL/SPL_HANA_VIEW_CREATE via transaction code SE38 in the SAP GTS system. The implementation of term mappings and stop words inside the SAP HANA Fuzzy Search is not aware of a client column; therefore, this program creates SQL views to select the term mappings and stop words of a given client, respectively.

Best regards,

Hualin