cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order related Intercompany invoice Automatic posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to configure automatic posting to supplying plant from SO related intercompany invoice through EDI.

issue is we need to do configure automatic config from PO related(STO) intercompany invoice to vendor account and SO related intercompany invoice to supplying organization.

the PO related automatic posting is already configured correctly using RD04 output and is working fine. now i need to configure for SO related intercompany invoice to supplying organization.

can anyone guide me how to do that? i am not at all familar with this posting topic... i know we do this automatic posting with RD04. but it is already configured to post for PO related intercompany invoice.

so is it possible for me to configure with same output (RD04) for SO related intercompany posting as well? if yes how if not how?

as much as detail expected as automatic posting is not my comfort zone....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Have a look at OSS notes 31126 - intercompany billing - posting to vendor account using EDI, 137686 ALE_INVOIC01: Internal allocation Customizing in FI and 659590 - EDI: Stock transfer and cross-company sales.  This last note gives you a user exit to use so that you can do both SD and MM intercompany invoice with a single output RD04 and let the EDI decide which process should be used.