cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BED value is coming 10 times higher in Material Document header while doing MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing domestic procurement process. All the excise details of vendor and material are maintained. Even condition records are also maintained for the condition types which are used in the PO. But when I'm doing GR with respect to that PO, value of BED is coming 10 times higher in the header level of the material document. Item level BED value is coming correct. Kindly help me to solve the issue and also see the attachments for the reference.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (15)

Answers (15)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

It is maintained as 100%.

Regards,

AP

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put 'base type' 362 in step 100 and put 'cal type' 352 in step 110.

Try a GR with a fresh PO.

Regards,

SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

Have a look into these two screenshots of YTAXINN Procedure which is copied from TAXINN.

Thanks,

AP

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Configuration looks okay here. Please provide Fv13 screenshot for Excise basic set off condition type JMX1 for the tax code in use. This should be maintained as 100 %.

Regards,

SP

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All the settings seems good. Its evident that some userexit or enhancement coming your way. Debug it and see, else raise an OSS ticket to SAP.

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

The value is always coming 10 times at header level

Regards,

AP

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Share your OBQ3 screenshot for TAXINN and the FV13 screen for JMX1 for the tax code used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinoy,

I have checked it. There is no recalculate button present over there.

Regards,

AP

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Try PO & GR with 4 units of material instead of 10. Then is Excise amount coming 4 times or 10 times?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue is coming for all material and all processes like domestic import etc. I have checked with all material vendor combination. All the settings are perfect and ok. Still I am getting this error.

Regards,

AP

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

If you are sure that you have configured all correctly, I suggest you to raise a message with SAP. They can check the issue by connecting to your system.

Regards,

SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

Check the below screenshot. The percentage is 12.5.

Regards,

AP

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

scroll down and check if there is a recalculate button in the same screen.

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check these below screenshots.

Screenshot of PO

Screenshot of Tax Amount

Screenshot of GR

Regards,

AP

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anamitra,

Check FV11 condition rates for all condition types in use in your tax procedure for the tax code E2, not just JMOP and JMX1.

Sometimes rates maintained in FV11 for SET OFF condition types by mistake causes this issue.

If the rates maintained is ok and issue is not resolved, then please check all your J1ID master data for the material and Vendor which is in use for the PO referred above.

Best of Luck.

SP

(PS: If the issue is still not resolved, then please let me know if this problem is occurring or not in case you use a different material + different vendor + different tax code combination)

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the above screenshot Check the Excise duty tab what is the percentage maintained for BED.

Regards

binoy

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this issue coming for this particular material or for all mat ?

Hope you are using Taxinn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried with quantity 1 and I am getting the same error.

Regards,

AP

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please send the screenshot with 1 qty  - PO and migo capture

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

I have checked it with quantity 12. But the same error is coming with 10 times higher value in MIGO header against item level.

Regards,

AP

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check with qty 1 and see.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pal,

I think system is showing correct . Your Qty is 10 and hence showing 10 times your unit value .

regards

manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Binoy,

There is no routine attached for JMOP in OBQ3. Check the below screenshot. I think I should do debugging with help of any ABAP Consultant.

Regards,

AP

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in OBQ3 for JMOP condition type any routines are attached. Show us the screenshot of OBQ3.

Also check if any custom program is doing this change.

Regards

Binoy

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anamitra,

I think it will be better to do debugging because the value coming in the header is 10 times more than the item value which is coming illogically . I think this is kind of bug. Sometimes the table is not updated properly may be this is the reason. So consult with an abapers and do debugging , may b you will get relief by this

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

I have checked all the rates maintained in FV13 against JMOP and JMX1 condition types. I'm using these two condition types.

Regards,

Anamitra

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Check all the rates maintained in FV11 against each of the condition type used in your tax procedure for the tax code.

Reg,

SP