Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration Missing in ID - new PO

former_member190536
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have new SAP PO 7.4 server, I cannot able to see Sender Agreement, Receiver Agreement, Interface Determination and Receiver Determination were missing from ID . How to get those?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khajas,

The agreements objects, receiver determination and interface determination are obtjects linked with the ABAP engine, i mean that objects are deployed on the ABAP stack and they are used during the ABAP runtime. Therefore SAP developed the ICO object to do all the configuration in one object in the java stack. This type of configuration, available since PI 7.1, implies a better performance like this document explains: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70b8adc3-728c-2a10-7fad-d43f29074...

Regards.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

umesh_badveli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello  khaja

In java stack you will not find those objects in ID,instead of this we are creating ICO which will contains Agreements and Determinations.

Regards

Umesh

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Java Only stack, you will not have Determinations and Agreements. You have to use ICO which is equivalent to all of them.

---Priyanka

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khaja,

You cannot create sender agreement in PO system(You can create ICO instead of all other four objects), you can only create them in PI dual stack system the other four objects which mentioned.

Kind Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create an ICO (Integrated configuration) , you will find them.

Regards,