cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL09 insert into delivery note number in material document Inbound delivery number

piotr_galiski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

When i'm running VL09 system place into material document in field delivery note number GOHEAD-LFSNR inbound delivery number. How can I change it to External ID/Delivery note

Thanks in Advance

Piotr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Piotr,

This is not actually possible by the standard configuration.

Regards,

Arnab

piotr_galiski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for your reply,

Can you please provide me with user exit within I can replace this number?

BR

Piotr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as I am aware, there is no user exit that you can use for this requirement, as the correct way to reverse a goods receipt is via MIGO and not VL09.

Cheers

A

piotr_galiski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I post goods receipt in MIGO with 102 mvt and reference to Inbound delivery, system do not update Inbound delivery (in inbound delivery status is not changed and document flow also does not show reversal document

BR

Piotr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, misunderstanding on my part.

Yes if you receipting with ref to an inbound delivery, then VL09 would be the correct txn however, you will still need to enter the SAP IBD number and not the Vendor delivery note number.

Cheers

A

piotr_galiski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I did not get your point, Can you please explain once again?

Br

Piotr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot enter an external delivery number in VL09, you must enter the SAP Inbound Delivery number.

Cheers

A

piotr_galiski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes I know

but i mean that afer reversal in MSEG-XBLNR_MKPF  system enters LIKP-VBELN but I want to have LIKP-VERUR 

It is working in the way I want when I post goods and want to have the same for reversal and I want to use VL09 because MIGO is not updating Inbound delivery

thanks

Piotr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I do not think your requirement can be met via standard SAP.

Cheers

A

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piotr,

Could you please set this flag Document flow update 'TVSHP-SPE_INB_VL_MM' field in the following customization:

SPRO -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Basic Shipping Functions -> Configure Global Shipping Data

By setting this flag, material document would be updated in the delivery document flow even though you reverse it via MIGO and your business requirement would be achieved.

But as a precaution, please don't mix up MM & LE tCodes like posting GR using VL32n and reversing it via MIGO since it might make inconsistencies in the quantities in some cases. So, if you require to reverse the GR via MIGO, then you should have posted it with MIGO only to avoid this and it has been mentioned in the note 199703.

Thanks.

piotr_galiski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank You very much Balaji

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not possible in standard SAP. The Inbound/Outbound Delivery field within VL09 is for the SAP delivery number and not the external vendors delivery note number.

To reverse a goods receipt, use MIGO and select Cancel Material Document. When you then enter the GR Doc number, the external delivery note number will be auto populated with the vendors delivery note as entered when carrying out the initial GR.

Cheers

A

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Piotr,

Your requirement is not clear , please requesting you to make it elaborate with some screen shot and detailed explanation.

Regards,

Arnab

piotr_galiski
Explorer
0 Kudos

When I do the storno via transaction VL09 in material document is enter in delivery note field - inbound delivery number. I would like to have in this place external ID from inbound delivery (which is entered correctly when the goods are posted)

reversal

posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting what exactly you want to ask. Can you please elaborate and give us more details?

Regards,

Shirin