cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Web Ide Replace Service Error

juancarlosorta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all. In an fiori extension project, when I go to replace a service gives me the following error:

The original application doesn't contain an OData service

The application runs correctly with data (from standard service). From url, the custom service is working properly.

I think before I could do this. I tried deleting and downloading the application again and make a new extension project.

If I change the component.js with custom data service:

this.retail.store.stockcorrection.Component.extend("retail.store.stockcorrection.RT_STOCK_CORExtension.Component", {

metadata: {

version: "1.0",

config: {

"sap.ca.serviceConfigs": [{

"name": "RETAILSTORE_TRF_STOCK_SRV",

"serviceUrl": "/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZCUSTOM_SERVICE/",

"isDefault": true,

"mockedDataSource": "./localService/metadata.xml"

}]

},

customizing: {}

}

});

I get the following error when I run the application:

It Could be permissions(roles and profiles) problem in GW?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

naseemvp007
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing the same error. when i add extension for 'Replace Service', it is showing the error dialog as 'The original application doesn't contain an OData service.'

I have also tried by manually inserting the config code in Component.js file. In that case, it is still calling the original OData service instead of the replaced one.

Did anyone got to get around this issue?

Regards,

Naseem

markus_reich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the same errror, when I try to extend SAP Standard CRM Appointment App (CRM_MYCAL) 😕

I think manually changing the configuration could only be a temp. workaround?

The strange thing is, that a week ago it has worked 😞

regards

Markus

MakotoS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I think it'd be better to capture the all of http requests with a browser to see what is happening.

If you are using Chrome, right click on the web screen and select "Inspect" then you can see the dev tool. In the network tab, you can see the requests and I guess some Odata Request would be having a problem.

regards,

Makoto