cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value of CVD not showing in PO history

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done import procurement process. But when i m seeing the PO history tab the BCD value is showing there but the CVD value is not showing in the GR section although it is appearing for the invoice. May I know the reason behind it? I have attached the screenshots for reference.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Sumit,

I'm using condition type JCV1 for CVD and that is maintained there for A0 tax code. But I'm using V0 tax code. Should I maintain that against V0 tax code?

Regards,

AP

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anamitra,

You have to put JCV1 under the first column (CVD cond) for the tax procedure in use. Please recheck your configuration and ensure all J1ID master data is properly maintained for vendor, input material, plant, etc.

The import process is as follows. Please ensure you are following this.

First you make PO

Then you do MIRO for the customs duty part only.

Then you do MIGO with a pop up referencing to the commercial invoice number (for customs duty paid). Only when this is done, CVD will be added to the basic excise duty (there is no separate field for CVD)

Best of luck.

Regards,

SP

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable inputs. The problem has been solved.

Regards,

AP

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to see that your issue is resolved...please share the solution as well , so other people will get benifit of it and wont create any new thread....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

In the excise default menu the condition type for CVD was maintained but the condition type for BED wasn't maintained properly. The wrong condition type was updated there. That's why the value was not coming in the BED field while doing GR. I made it correct. Now the process is running smoothly.

Regards,

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Can you please tell me...is the value of CVD automatically comes into BED field at the time of GR or we have to mention it manually??

Regards,

AP

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it shoudl come automatically if u are entered the commercial invoice number as MIRO document number and the Excise default CVD is mainted in the customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Kunal,

At the time of custom invoice the commercial invoice is generated and that is used during migo as per my knowledge. I have done all this. Kindly clarify if I'm wrong.

Regards,

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I have followed these steps-

1.Creation of PO

Here I used condition types for BCD and CVD. All values were in USD as I maintained USD for verdor. Also I maintained conversion rate in PO.

2.Post Custom Invoice

I posted invoice for BCD and CVD (I selected planned delivery cost). All the values of BCD and CVD were converted into INR as I maintained INR in the invoice doc.

3.Post Goods Receipt

I posted GR. In the BED field of excise tab I put the value of CVD in INR. I captured excise duty while posting GR.

4.Post Excise Invoice

I posted excise invoice.

5.Post Invoice Receipt

I posted invoice for goods item only in USD.

But when i m seeing the PO history tab the BCD value is showing there but the CVD value is not showing in the delivery cost area in GR section although both are appearing in the delivery cost area for the invoice.

Regards,

AP

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anamitra ,

you haven't provided the commercial invoice number. ???  you have to...

check the below link for the process. and see if you have followed the step8 correctly.

LINK for Import process

thanks

kUnal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm using new account key CVD for Countervailing Duty. I'm not using FR3 in pricing procedure. Is this the reason that the value is not appearing as delivery cost in the PO history tab for GR?

Regards,

AP

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Account key should not be a problem. Are the condition types used for CVD assigned in CIN?

Logistics General --> Tax on goods movement --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Excise Defaults

former_member229982
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see if this helps:

Additionally please see if you have assigned the condition types for CVD in CIN

Logistics General --> Tax on goods movement --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Excise Defaults

Regards,

SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked it. It is declared as accrurals.

Regards,

Anamitra

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anamitra ,

can you share the process you have followed ,

in indian scenario you need to book the CVD amount before GR and the  same MIRO documtne number you need to provide while doing GR as commercial invoice number.

hope you did this,

thanks

kUnal

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in M/06 JCV1 condition type declared as Accruals or not.

Regards

BVDV