cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I download customer and credit horizon information in massive way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a request from Credit manager, users are not updating the information related with credit horizn for some customers, and is necessary identify which ones have horizon and which ones are not.

Please help me to know where is stored the information from Tx FD32.

Thank you in advanced.

Regards,

AR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From what I know, credit horizon date in FD33 depends on the setup in OVA8 (dynamic check and horizon value). It seems to be calculated during FD33 execution and does not appear to be stored as an entry in the database.

If dynamic credit check is set for the corresponding KKBER and CTLPC, the settings from T691F are read to determine the value in WSWIN. In FD33 we do not have a specific value for CRMGR, so the program would select from T691F with KKBER,CTLPC and entries where dynamic check is set (T691F-CMPAB not initial). If it manages to get at least an entry, it assumes that a horizon is found.

Then it reads the period indicator from S066 in order to calculate the value (adds the number of periods converted to days to the current date). If no dynamic check is used or if the credit horizon is 0, then you will get the current date as a result.

If your manager really asked you to extract information that includes the credit horizon date as a field in a report (probably there is some misunderstanding), this is not going to be an easy task (you can probably use the logic, which I tried to explain to calculate it in a spreadsheet or use FM SD_CREDIT_HORIZON_DATE or use an external script ).

Apart from this specific field there are some very useful reports to track credit master data changes and the current credit situation (credit master sheet). The most important sources of information are KNKK, S066, S067 and BSID.

If you can explain more precisely what exactly your manager wishes to track and which data is not updated by the users, it would be good to provide this information, because there could be a better way to handle the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veselina,

Thank you very much for your support. You explanation help me a lot to understand how it Works. As I showed in the image,  the manager ask for all customers with horizon information, showing dates.  I´ll explained her thus.

Regards,

AR

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In case the provided explanation was sufficient and you do not need further assistance on the subject, please close the thread.