cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration Guides

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hybris Marketing has a Installation and Configuration Guide. In addition each of the RDS offerings refers to a number  of building block guides. Can someone clarify the relationship between these?

For instance CE2 if the RDS for Segmentation. I had assumed that segmentation was core functionality. However CE2 has six prerequisite building blocks.

• Does this mean that if I do a plain vanilla build using the Configuration guide and don't use the RDS I can't do segmentation?
  • Does it mean the six building blocks merely cover information already included in the main guide?
  • Does it mean the RDS gives some more powerful form of segmentation than the standard one?

Thanks

Cliff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Cliff,

You could implement yMKT with or without Rapid Deployment Soutions(RDS).  yMKT RDS is scenario specific (targeted for a particular business process) and it has pre-req of installed yMKT before using it.  yMKT installation can be done by installation guide not by RDS.  

Once you have installed yMKT, you could select a scenario from RDS and implement it by following several BB guides.  You can download the quick guide attached to the note: 1820507 : on page 6.

Hope this clarifies.

Thank you

-Bharath