cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archivelink Content server configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to connect my ECC to an OpenText content server. The content server is on a different box than ECC. (I am a Basis consultant)

1) All I can find searching on SDN is about the configuration on OAC0. Yet, I am not clear what this HTTP script is all about. Could some one tell me what this HTTP script is all about and why its mandatory? Where do I provide the credentials for accessing the content server?

(Capture3.png)

2) I could also find that a Content server configuration may be needed on SICF. I dont understand how my content server would have SAP "CLIENT" - please refer (Capture4.png) screenshot. Is this configuration required as well?

Can anyone help me on how these 2 systems can be connected? I dont see configuration documents. All I see is that the systems can be connected using ArchiveLink protocol. Please help. I tried a similar post on the financial side of SDN and didnt get a favorable response

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jim,

The first RFC connection screenshot not required.

I believe this is all what you need.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your reply. Isn't this configuration to connect SAP ECC to SAP Content server, which (I think) is an ABAP system? I am trying to connect SAP to Open Text Content Server, which is a certified third party product. Would you know what is needed from an SAP side to connect these two? Thanks again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Jim,

Please go through following discussion,

I hope the Opentext official site has more info regarding this ..but you need to register i guess.

Regards

Anand

Answers (0)