Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Posting Change after TO Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I face the following Issue:

We have 2 Storage Locations connected to one common Warehouse Number.

Goods receipt is in Storage Location 1, Storage in Storage Location 2.

We've setup automatic posting changes when confirming TO from Stype 902 (in Sloc 1) to Stype 100 (in Sloc 2).

This worked well for a few months. Since some days though, it is no longer working all the time. In some cases, you have to do the posting manually, using LQ01 (no problems there, though). Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the Issue. Any hints where I could have a look?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Could you please check the following things in your system:

-> Please ensure that there are no queues stuck in SMQ1 with queue name WM*. If there are any, then please clear it.
-> Please note that posting change happens from storage type 100 which is the destination (as per your initial description). Hence, you need to ensure that configuration has been set up in destination storage type i.e 100

-> If above points doesn't help, then configure mail control. This would help to trigger a mail to the recipient on why exactly automatic posting change doesn't happen.

Thanks,
Balaji

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Could you please confirm whether you are getting any pop-up or any other details which requires end users confirmation before creation of Posting change while trying to create it manually via LQ01?

Thanks,
Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

no popups - Material Document is created directly.

Regards