cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll interval issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

my interface is JDBC to proxy, and i have configured previously for every 3600 sec( 60mints) data is picked from the Db and posted tn SAP. but in that cases some times conflict with other DATA, it is failed in my system, so we resided to change the poll interval to 4200(70 mints). and we changed.

But here we got the problem the channel is picked not foe expectations. it is picking some times 60 mints and some times 70 minuts.

Please let me know what was the issue. i want to see for every 70 mints the data will pick and posted in SAP.is there any time specific we do?

below snap is for your ref.

Please provide the solution that y it is piking like different times.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please verify if you have any Availability Time Planning scheduled for the communication channel. Go to Communication channel monitoring and see whether the control data of the channel is Automatic or Manual. If it is automatic, stopping and starting the channel will make it work as Manual control so that channel can poll according to the Poll interval specified in the channel configuration in the Integration Directory.

I'm not sure from where you've taken the screenshot, you can see the exact polling time in the channel monitoring because there will be difference from polled time to data picked/processed time.

Regards,

Priyanka

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Raj you have any ATP configured for this channnel as well?