cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Contract Management - Create

mikejackson
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have to confess that I don't know a great deal in this area - so forgive me if I seem vague. We have recently upgraded from SRM 5.0 to SRM 7.0 EHP 3. We have also upgraded the SAP Portal from 7.02 to 7.4.

We have read through the SRM information and assigned the roles (backend and in portal) that we believe are correct and most of the SRM screens in portal are being shown.

However within Contract Management there is a 'Create Documents - Contract' option and whilst it launches the function (in a separate window) it does not show anything (apart from an options button which does not seem to do anything). So it looks like portal is navigating to a page ok but nothing is show. I've attached a couple of screen shots illustrating this.

We raised a message with SAP because we are at a loss as to what is happening - any help appreciated.

Mike Jackson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you ask your Abap team to check if they are  getting any dump messages  in ST22?

mikejackson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Parixit - thanks for the reply. We had checked ST22 and could not see anything there. It appears that we need to apply some additional roles in Portal and in the backend system SRM.

We raised a message with SAP and they have come back asking us to assign the portal roles :-

/SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER_EH1 SAP SRM Enhancement Pack 1 - strategic purchaser and the same for EHP2 and 3.

Once we did this it worked. This however is not what we should do and my guess is that it should just be the lastest EHP3 role.

As it stands I believe we do have a way forward and I'm chasing with SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike- We upgraded to EHP3 in March last year and we faced a issue of this kind too. As stated by SAP this " /SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER_EH1 SAP SRM Enhancement Pack 1 - strategic purchaser and the same for EHP2 and 3." is correct. They have only a few new roles specific to EHP3.

Keeping aside  We customized precise roles for contract ,agreements etc.

Let me know if you find some helpful reply from SAP.