cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection was already deleted in MSDP_FCST2 but still the Selection ID still exists in ZD_FCST_PROFILES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I just need a hand on this.

so here's the issue, the selection was already deleted in the Transaction /SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST2, supposedly the selection ID has already been deleted in the transaction ZD_FCST_PROFILES, but upon checking, the selection ID is still present. what possible step do i need to do?

Hope someone can help me on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

tabraiz_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

ZD_FCST_PROFILES is a custom transaction.

Please ask your developer to debug this transaction to find out the reason.

Thanks,

Tabraiz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

Execute the consistency check program for Selections /SAPAPO/MCPSH_GEN_SELTAB_CHECK via se38 with the 'remove inconsistencies' option. This should solve your issue. Running consistency checks on MPOS and TS will not repair inconsistencies in underlying selection ID tables.

Do let us know if this works.

Rgds,
PN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark;

I did not noticed your reply.. sorry to say that... Please use the below two transaction codes. It will work by any one out of two.

/SAPAPO/TSCONS - Consistency Check for Time Series Network --- Please Select all check boxes

/SAPAPO/OM17 - liveCache Consistency Check --- Select DP Time Series Option and execute in background

Regards;

Arava Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arava, I already tried to do this but unfortunately, the Selection ID still exists :'(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

Please execute the below transaction and select option correct error under Action Selection.

/SAPAPO/PSTRUCONS - Consistency Check for Planning Object Structure

Regards;

Arava Santosh;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again i don't have the authorization for that transaction either

thanks,

mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark;

Its better if you can get the authorization for the same transaction code.

please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Regards;

AravaSantosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Arava, i just want to ask something again.

Do you know the process how data is being maintained in these tables?

/1APO/S600000136
/1APO/T600000136

Thank you in advance

-Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark;

Please follow the below procedure

After creating a table you can test it by maintaining a couple of entries in the table. Follow the below mentioned procedure to maintain entries in the table. But this procedure must be used only in testing or development environment not in production environment.

Display the table in ABAP Dictionary(SE11). Use the menu path Utilities->Table Contents->Create Entries.

create-entries-1

Regards;

AravaSantosh

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Transaction ZD_FCST_PROFILES is not known to SAP.
TS consistency check should not be relevant here ...

BR, Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

The same Issue I also faced once. Please Run DP time series in Consistency check with the Livecache

Regards;

AravaSantosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arava, may i know how to run the DP time series? i am new with SAP and I'm not that familiar with this. thank you!

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

If needed, you can run the TS consistency check via report - /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK in transaction SE38 for your planning area.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok, is there other way? i don't have an authorization to use that transaction code

Thanks,

Mark

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

You can try an alternate way - go to /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN - select your planning area - Select Extras -> Consistency Checks -> Time Series. That way also you can go to same report and have it run for your planning area.

Please check if you have access to it.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok, yes i am able to access it. after do i have to execute it or under program, i'll choose execute in background after i have entered the planning area and planning version?

Thanks,

Mark

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

You can execute in foreground/background - Also ensure to select all the check boxes in screen -

Log, Repair, Lock Planning Version, Check Live cache Anchor.

Regards,

Alok