Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Error GL

ratana_pouy
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

User posted GL 100 for WBS then i re-class the value from GL 100 to GL 300, therefore, GL 100 is zero. At the end of month i run settlement (tcode: CJB2), i face any error message which require GL 100 in Cost Element Group. Then i go to t-code: KAH2 to input GL 100 then re-run the Error is gone. I am wondering why this error happens if i remove GL 100 from Cost element group?

Please help to explain....

Regards,

Rtn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your settlement configuration has to include all cost elements that post to the WBS even if the debits and credits balance out to 0.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ratana,

Settlement includes posting using Allocation structure and Source Structure where you need to assign Cost element group which consist of Cost Element which has been used for different postings. these structure are used to transfer these cost to another location.

Please go through these settings and check.

thanks

Sunil

ratana_pouy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

What's different between Allocation Structure & Source Structure?

Thanks!

Rtn

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Allocation structure is having one or more settlement assignments.An assignments shows that which  costs are to be settled to which receiver type.I mean to say here is you can have cost element group for materials , services and labor(internal activity cost) etc..all these cost element groups are assigned in SPRO setting in respective node.

In your case the G/L(All P&L gls need s to be treated as cost elements) which you assigned in your network activities is not mapped in KAH2 master data.That`s the reason second time after assigning it in KAH2 system processed.

Kindly read the SAP help document for better understanding of settlement process using various components in standard SAP.

Settlement Parameters - Settlement (CO) - SAP Library

Regards,

pardhu