cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CheckBox Group in FPM_FORM_UIBB_GL2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

We are trying to configure checkbox group in Processes and Froms based on FPM, we are doing the following steps but still the checkbox group is not fetching the defaults values:

- The field type must be of type Character

- The field length needs to be at least the number of checkboxes you expect.

- The values of the checkboxes need to be set as fixed values for the field.

However, it's working with the Radio Group.

note: we working in HP7 HR renewal 2 .

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears ,

That issue had been solved by implemented note (2271005).

thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

J_R
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean with 'the checkbox group is not fetching the default values'? Have you set any default values in the INITIALIZE method of your feeder class?

Please note that the internal representation of the checkbox group is like this: X XXX XX
At the position with index=1 is an 'X', indicating that the first checkbox of the checkbox group is marked. At the position with index=2 is a space, indicating that the second checkbox in the checkbox group is not marked. At the position with index=3 is again an 'X', indicating that the third checkbox in the checkbox group is marked, and son on...

That means, in the feeder field for the checkbox group you see at the index whether the corresponding checkbox is checked or not. This is the reason why the feeder field must be character-like and have a length that is at least as long as much as you have values.
The feeder field itself will be handled as any other feeder field, i.e. you will get the change log in method FLUSH and you can change the value in method GET_DATA of your feeder class.

Regards,

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens ,

Thanks very much for your help and support.

Actually, my problem is step back for what you are explaining, What I mean to say that the Fixed Values in the Domain levels are not displayed on the FPM form while adding the element to the form as per the screen shot I have added on the post.

Please advise.

Regards,

J_R
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

ah, now I understand the problem. I have looked in our internal SAP systems and the behavior is the same there. This is definitely a bug in the FPM FLUID in SAP_UI 7.40. I have created a SAP internal ticket for this and forwarded it to my responsible colleague. Please be patient until a solution can be provided.

At runtime, however, the fixed values are displayed correctly. Right?

Regards,
Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens ,

Yes, it working at runtime