Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Product wise Expense

former_member398522
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can we have a report which displays the following expense or any of following product wise:

1. Freight Charges.

2. Storage Charges.

3. Handling and Transportation charges.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VBRK Enter Billing Doc number in VBRK-VBELN get the document condition number from VBRK-KNUMV

then come to table KONV enter the value taken from VBRK-KNUMV into KONV-KNUMV then execute you will get all the condition type value for that particular invoice give your ABAPr the relevant condition type what you need

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maharshi ,

User T code - V/LD , it is standard t code and it is useful to execute all the expenses condition type (freight ,storage charges ,Handling and transport charges) with materiel wise .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

former_member398522
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Reddy,

Thank you for you quick response, but V/LD shows the pricing of materials. My user wants the expenses occurred i.e. charges given for freight, storage and H&T of materials.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No standard report will give you the required data.  Either you can access VBAP and generate the report or develop a customized report from this table.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member398522
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Sir, can you suggest me the sap tables from where I can get the expense details for report creation.