cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira connection with any SAP Product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am very new in SAP Lumira. I want to know, can we connect SAP Lumira Desktop with any SAP existing product where Lumira is already inbuilt?

And I do not want to import CSV file every time to lumira desktop, is there any way to direct SAP Lumira will load the data from SE38 report?

Thanks for your time,

Ranveer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say SAP - do you also mean BW? Lumira can connect to a BEx query

For direct connectivity to SAP ERP see Linda Peruzzi's blog:

To answer your question - no, Lumira cannot connect to SE38; the only BI tool that comes close to something like that is embedded Crystal Reports which can use ALV as a datasource to a report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Powlas.

When I say SAP - I mean SAP GRC. I want to integrate Lumira with SAP GRC and Lumira is free with SAP GRC component. Please let me know (if you have idea) how can we integrate the SAP Lumira with SAP GRC?

Thanks in Advance !!

Ranveer

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So far I have not found any material related to GRC integration but I am also interested in knowing if there is a way to integrate SAP GRC10.1 with Lumira for reporting needs.

Thanks,

Farah

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Farah:

This is a closed thread and you are raising a new topic.  Please search before you post per and if you cannot locate what you are looking for, create a new discussion

Tammy

Answers (0)