SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download suppressed MRO

ankit_munshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any config through which we can control whether to download suppressed MRO or not ? Ideally should we be downloading suppressed meter read orders at all ?

Scenario : a Move-out/move-in happening with in a gap of 3 days. Move-in order gets suppressed but is still being downloaded in PROd through EL16.

Thanks,

AM

5 REPLIES 5

daniel_mccollum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Move out technically has a higher priority than a move in... but the default should still create the order. per SPRO

SAP Utilities --> device management--> Meter reading --> Meter Reading Order --> Order Creation --> define priority of meter reading reasons for reading interval check

Check this config for the suppression rules in your system.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. But my question was : whether a suppressed move-in order should get downloaded by EL16 (considering it is suppressed, so not intended to be read for billing)?

Also my second question was whether there was any config where we specify the number of days within which move-in order should get suppressed by a preceding move-out? (for example move-in created 5 days after move-out on an installation doesnt get suppressed but a move-in created after 4 days , does get suppressed )

Thanks,

AM

0 Kudos

You will have the reading reasons set for selection. Thats a parameter under your control. Don't select for ad hoc reasons if thats your preference.

The Meter reading unit will have the suppression period defined against it in the field Meter Reading Interval.

0 Kudos

Thanks.

But the thing is that we do want move-in orders (read reason 06) to be downloaded. Its only when a move-in order is suppressed that we do not want it to download.

0 Kudos

I'm obviously not understanding the sequence of events that result in your use case. I had a quick attempt at simulating what you are describing, but our environment interpolates a reading & without knowing more about the configuration set up I'm not going to attempt to replicate in a sandbox.