cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queues creation depending upon Sales order number,Delivery number etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I have a small question regarding the queue creation between our ECC system and EM system.

Now all our sales order events, delivery events etc are passing through two different queues.

For Example - Sales order = ESC_SORDER - Inside this queue all our sales order events gets passed to EM system

Same for Delivery = ESC_DELIV.

But the problem i am facing that if any sales order due to some other reasons dumps in the background , the queue gets stopped. Which leads to all other relevant sales order data stuck behind it.

So until and unless that records moves we are not able to process the subsequent sales order or delivery data.

I cam across a document which states that we can implement a BADI for the same.

But i just want to ask the experts how to deal with this type of situation so that everything does not gets stopped altogether for 1 record.

My issue is in ECC, GTS system. Not in TM system.

Please suggest me.

Regards

Mainak Sen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mainak,

Please refer to this thread.

It has all the info regarding creating parallel queues.

Petra provided detailed step by step solution for multiple queues. As she described, use a custom plugin altogether or do an enhancement to the standard one.

There are other info provided by me, Gopi and Daniel in the same thread.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

For ESC_SALES, you need to add your custom plugin in the following screen shot on BPT level.

Create Custom Plugin:

Then add it here:

You can create one per sales order by adding sales order to the queue name or create 10 unique queues by adding last digit of sales order to the queue like EM_SO_0,  EM_SO_1, ...EM_SO_9.

Let me know if you are confused and I can provide detailed solution.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mainak,

Three things you need to perform:

1. First you need to out the rootcause why it is failing, it could be database error or BLDAT error (we got a custom OSS note from SAP for one of the client that resolved the issue permanently, so create SAP OSS Note).  To find out the rootcause through step by step, I have suggested in this link Recognizing Error Events | SCN

2. a) Implement parallel queues where Kevin has nicely written and given the code, you can check here SAP EM ABAP - Using parallel queues in SAP Event Management 4.0 - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

b) Copy the template of /SAPTRX/QUEUE_NAME_TEMPLATE and implement custom logic to create 10 queues to process and then assign it to Business Process Type as suggested by Vishnu. 

c)The functional module /SAPTRX/QUEUE_NAME_DETERMINE   Determine queue name for Business Process Type, it checks Queue Name Extractor present, if not then it takes Business Process Type name.

3. Though, you have setup parallel queue or multiple queue to process in SAP ECC and SAP GTD.  The best approach that you have to implement CCMS monitoring to alert the support team for queue failures.  That would enable support team to address the issue round the clock immediately.  How to implement CCMS monitoring for RFC queue, you can talk to SAP Basis team or you can implement through this SAP OSS note 441269 - Setting up tRFC/qRFC monitoring in the alert monitor

and set the severity to critical/high implementing this SAP OSS note 1278532 - CCMS qRFC Monitoring: Alert Severities as for MTE

Regards

GGOPII