cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find out what DCs are using a public part?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any way to find out what other DCs are using a specific Public Part as a Used DC?

What I mean is, I have a DC where I've created a public part called "test_pp", the Software Component that DC is in happens to be set as a usage depency for about 10 other Software Components - so basically there are 10 SCs full of a number of DCs each that could possibly have "test_pp" as a Used DC. Is there an easy way for me to find out which ones without having to bring in every single DC and look at its Used DCs?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, You can get that information.

1. Log onto the 'CBS - Web GUI' - http://yourhost.yourcomp.com:59000/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc.CBS.WebUI/WebUI

2. Click on the your track

3. Click on the DC for which you want to see

4. Click on the lower tab of 'Using DCs'

5. Here you can see all the list of DCs which are using the current selected DC

Thanks,

Raags

PS: Award points if found useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahh, thanks, that helped a lot, but from what I can see, it's only showing me DCs that use that public part that are in the same SC... or perhaps just in the same track, I'm not sure. Do you know which one it is? And is there a way to see what other SCs in other tracks are using it?

Thanks again,

Jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

Yeah, You are rt, It only shows DCs in the same TRACK. Unfortunately i am also clueless..

Thanks,

Raags

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to find out the usage by DCs in other tracks, follow the same procedure for the other tracks' buildspaces.