Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BED setoff showing VAT value instead of BED value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am experiencing this problem where BED setoff is showing VAT value instead of BED value.

As per tax procedure(TAXINN) VAT is getting calculated properly(base amount + BED setoff) but in PO BED setoff value is not coming correct.

For example,

Base amount=100, BED=12.5%, BED setoff=100%, VAT=5% then VAT is getting calculated correctly as 5.63 but in invoice tab of PO BED settoff value is appearing as 5.63 instead of 12.5.

This issue gets resolved if I remove my tax codes assignment with company code.

Please refer below screen shots

After removing Tax codes assignment with Company code

Please provide some solution.

Thanks & Regards,

3 REPLIES 3

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that no enhancements / exits are in place for that scenario.  You should be aware, normally, we set some percentage against a tax code depending upon which, system would fetch to the PO.  In your case, as you said, since system is working if you remove the tax code, this is not seems to be a standard system behaviour.  If the issue is in PRD, try to replicate in DEV or QA.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hello,

My problem got resolved. I am using JMO1 condition type instead of JMOP but in Classify condition types I didn't remove JMOP against TAXINN, both JMOP and JMO1 were present. This was causing problem. After removing JMOP issue got resolved.

Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved.