SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSCD FPY1 - Payment Run - No line items created

barzake
Participant
0 Kudos

Good time experts,

After running tr FKKINV_S - Create Invoice I got invoice with status - posted.

Once I want to shedule Payment Run on BP (Business Partner) on OI I have no list for payment.

Has anyone meet such issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Evhen,

There could be so many reasons for this issue. To start with, you can check below things -

• Application log of the FPY1 run
  • Exception list of the FPY1 run
  • Check if any outgoing payment method assigned at credit document or contract account level level
  • Check if any payment lock exists at credit document or contract account level
  • Check if the payment related configurations are completed or not

Let me know how you go.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Evhen,

There could be so many reasons for this issue. To start with, you can check below things -

• Application log of the FPY1 run
  • Exception list of the FPY1 run
  • Check if any outgoing payment method assigned at credit document or contract account level level
  • Check if any payment lock exists at credit document or contract account level
  • Check if the payment related configurations are completed or not

Let me know how you go.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Hi Roy, Was not correct document type and payment method in paying CoCode. I changed and that is works.

0 Kudos

Good to know Evhen.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

rahul_paldiwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Evhen,

Do following checks:

1. Check the due date of the invoice and the due date entered in FpY1 transaction

2. Check if the CA has the incoming payment method and the same is reflected in the payment run.

Regards,

Rahul