cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned orders are not getting the Operations view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i run the PPDS run "SAP_PP_002",The Planned orders are not getting the  "Operation data" in RRP3 scren,Can you please suguest what could

be the reason

When i check in OM17 there is some consistency in operation "Operation of planning version with out order in livecache " then corrected the inconsisteny but still not operation data for planned order,please suggest to get operation data

Please find the attachment

Regards

Vijaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jyotichalikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

In the APO system, first check if the PDS corresponding to your product has been ciffed properly, which means it has all the necessary components, operations and activities.

If not, then try to re-cif the PDS and then once the PDS has been ciffed properly, try creating a new planned order. This should be having all the necessary operations and activities associated with it.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

PDS and master data looking fine because when i create planned order manually it is creating operation data,

I am thinking to run the ppds run again after deleting existing planned orders,is there any other way

to come the operation data automatically

anything this table  /SAPAPO/OPR  help?,some where i see in one of the site

Issue:

When i run the PPDS run "SAP_PP_002",The Planned orders are not getting the  "Operation data" in RRP3 scren,Can you please suguest what could

be the reason

When i check in OM17 there is some consistency in operation "Operation of planning version with out order in livecache " then corrected the inconsisteny but still not operation data for planned order,please suggest to get operation data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya

While doing curto_create do you getting any warning or error message .let us know

Regards

Virender

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

This scenario can occur when the available PDS has a shorter validity end date but the operations for the Planned Order might be beyond this validity period. Please increase the valid to date in the Production Version, Re-CIF the PDS and re-explode the Planned Orders. You should be able to see the operations in the Product view then.

Regards

AK

0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Could you please open the Detailed Scheduling Planning Board for the resources involved in the order and check whether the activities appear in the Resources Chart?

--> If the activities are visible in the Resources Chart, but the Operation cannot be seen at the Order View, this indicates inconsistency in database table /SAPAPO/OPR, which holds operation details. In this case, please, try to reexplode the existing orders and see if it's fixed.

--> If the activities are not visible in the Resources Chart, this indicates an issue in the explosion of the source of supply when the order was created. In this case, please, check in /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU whether the operations and activities have been correctly integrated to the PDS in APO.

Regards,
Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply,

OM17 i can see inconsistency "Operation of planning version with out order in livecache " then i have corrected the consistency,

still there is no operation data for the planned orders,should  i need to run the ppds run or any other way to have operation data available in planned orders ,please suguest

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Can you check the PDS of the material to confirm if BOM and Routing are present correctly.

Also while running the heuristic are you getting any logs - can be checked via /SAPAPO/RRPEVAL.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the operational view in planning orders is not appearing for all the products and when i see in log also not showing anything ,please suguest