cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry / SMP 3.0 SP08 / Work Manager 6.3 - The Client is not logged into server (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have deployed Work Manager 6.3 on SMP 3.0 SP08 & I am connecting to WM6.3 using WPF client (Agentry v70.9.5.17). I am getting following error message each time Agentry client tried to download Style definitions from the SMP server.

Regards,

Sahil Dudeja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sahil,

Our theory here is it may be a time out issue because if it always fails in the same spot (let us say 5:01 minutes), then you may simply just increase time out in the cockpit. To verify this please look at the messages.log file on the start and end time (point of failure) to see if it is time out related.

When your picture stated "rebuilding" definition above, it could mean that you have another version already pre-installed in the SMP 3.0. (Verify that you do not have a lot of definition or versions in SMP 3.0 that could be contributing to the error 2 - ex: SAPWM-1-0-0, SAPWM-1-0-1, SAPWM-1-0-2..SAPWM-1-0-15).

Another theory is that there may be something incompatible in your files (was the definition published to the SMP 3.0 cockpit from a different version of the editor?).   With our theory of rebuilding above, if you have multiple versions of the application SAPWM-1-0-0 and SAPWM-1-0-15 of which 1-0-0 is from an earlier version of the editor while SAPWM-1-0-15 is at a later version could be the culprit. So in this case, you may try to start from scratch - theory.

You said that the client is: Agentry v70.9.5.17 (This is indicative of SMP 3.0 SDK SP09 so it could mean that your editor is SP09).

This is what we can think so far.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark for your response!

On checking SMP logs, I found that there was some issue with ctEquipment complex table download due to memory issues in SAP. We have disabled that complex table from config panel. Now that time out issue is resolved & I am able to sync.

Regards,

Sahil Dudeja

Answers (0)