cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text and other fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I wanted to ask is there any workaround, so that text fields or menu buttons, for example would not get white on hover? It is kind of a annoying when the flavor look nice, bet if I move mouse over some object it gets totally white background. See attachments.

1. Original look

2. On hover - box becomes white

Also all the images are shown like clickable in all flavors - this is confusing end user.

How we can get rid of this?

Thanks,

Diana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

all Images are clickable if you choose "Insert -> Image" because there is an event you could attach a script to. Instead you could make use of the option "Assign Background" for different elements as shown in the attached screenshot. Your image won't be shown as clickable then.

I have no probs with menu-buttons on hover. I can't find any solution for the text field getting white on mouse-over, though it gets the wanted color as soon as you click into it...

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I didn't know that pictures can be assigned as background to any object.

Yes, I have the problem with white background when moving mouse over, and if the letters are white - well, it looks like an empty field.

Anyone else has the same problem? Would be nice to find solution!

Answers (0)