cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action Profile for Pick Up List in Warehouse Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear List,

I'm planning to generate print Pick Up List in the Warehouse Request for Outbound Delivery, so that my store people can know that availabiliity of the products location wise, for this I'm planning to use action profile.

Can any one tell me that is therte any standard action profile is available for pick up list, if not how  to proceed for this process.

Regards,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

don't really understand what you are planning to do. But if you pring a pick list, you print it from the warehouse order, not from the warehouse request.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juregan,

My client requirement is that, once the Outbound delivery is distributed into the EWM, they have to generate the pick up list, which contains the location wise stock details. With this store people can pick the desired qty with required qty details.

To solve this query, I'm planning to assign action profile in warehouse request it self,  so that my user can print the pick list and accordingly they can pick the products from the desired location to create the warehouse task.

Regards,

Venu

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

but the basis for a pick list is the warehouse order with the warehouse tasks. How would you want to create that from the warehouse request only? A "pick list" is a warehouse order, nothing else. Or do you mean with desired location that the user selects the bin by himself?

Juergen