cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing Kapsel/FC apps as part of Android for Work using Mobile secure and Afaria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am testing kapsel/FC application as part of Android for work. I have created a kapsel & FC apks and uploaded/published to google store through a private channel. I can see the apps in the play store.

Afaria console:

I create a Android Market policy, give the package ID with which the apks are uploaded to google store.

Here i am getting an error 'Unable to validate Store ID'.

I am trying to google this, but haven't got any success till now. Please help me out from this situation.

Thanks & Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chris_redel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

many thx for your question. Have you read the Afaria AfW quickstart guide starting page 31 at:

http://help.sap.com/Download/Multimedia/pdf-mobilesecure/Android_For_Work_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf

Are you able to add standard play store apps on the policy?

br Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I am able to add the play store apps to the policy, but our test is to upload the apps build using SDKs and test those. I was able to fulfill all the checklist from google to upload the apks. But getting this error when i enter the package and click on 'update' link under 'General' tab while creating a policy in Afaria.

Thanks,

Deepak